Aris 650 community chair
Slim lines, thin profile and pierced backrest give birth to a seat that combines elegance, versatility and efficiency. Designed for universal use, Aris fits perfectly to the most varied uses: from the meeting room to the meeting room, from the dining hall to the bar, to the office.
The elegant chrome-plated structure allows for high stacking to facilitate large-scale use and storage, while the seat and backrest can be made of polypropylene available in a wide variety of colors. For those who want more comfort, seat and backrest can be totally padded and upholstered, or just only the seat.
The wide range of fabrics and colors guarantees maximum customization.
• Community chair
• Cantilever structure in chromed steel rod;
• Seat and backrest in polypropylene, available in a wide variety of colors or padded;
• Equipped, as optional, with coupling device between chair and chair;
• Plastic components can be molded in fire-proof material on demand;
• Stackable until 45 chairs on trolley.
Finishes available: Polypropylene, artificial leather, fabric