Koinè 410 community chair
It is a sturdy and functional chair, with a simple and linear design. The solid metal frame and the wood internal parts of seat and backrest, give comfort and durability typical of the series. This version is equipped with solid steel armrests with soft polyurethane coating, for greater comfort and sturdiness. The multiple types of resistant and flame retardant upholstery, available in various colors, or the seat and the backrest in beech wood or in polypropylene, allow customizing the seats, elegantly adapting them to the other elements of the furnishings. This provides multiple opportunities for use in congress halls, meeting rooms, waiting rooms and community environments in general.
• Fixed chair with armrests
• Structure in oval steel pipe, chromed or black painted available;
• Internal parts in sturdy multilayers of poplar and beech wood;
• Padding in polyurethane;
• Wide range of upholsteries in our upholstery chart; or multilayers of beech wood, or polypropylene;
• Armrests in soft polyurethane with steel insert.
Finishes available: Artificial leather, fabric, beech wood