Koinè 440 beam seating
The versatility of the Koinè series stands out on the 2- or 4-seater bench seats.
The steel structure, with entirely MIG welded large thicknesses, together with the interior parts of the seat and the backrest in poplar and beech wood multilayers give solidity and comfort.
The multiple types of resistant and flame-retardant upholsteries, available in various colors, or the seat and the backrest in beech wood or in polypropylene, allow you to customize your seats, elegantly adapting them to other items of furnishings.
It is suitable for furnishing waiting rooms and public places in general.
• Beam seating
• Load-bearing structure in rectangular steel tube, 2- or 4-seater available;
• Oval steel pipe legs, with adjustable gliders;
• Seat with oval steel pipe structure;
• Internal parts in sturdy multilayers of poplar and beech wood;
• Paddings in polyurethane;
• Wide range of upholsteries in our upholstery chart; or multilayers of beech wood.
Finishes available: Artificial leather, fabric, beech wood